Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HALLOWEEN BUNCO 2009

We had another Halloween Bunco!! This is my favorite Bunco night ALWAYS!! I love to dress up and I love it even more when my friends have to dress up with me. I can't say that they are all good sports about it, but whatever! It makes for great pictures.

My friend Nicole hosted the Halloween Bunco this year and it was WON-DER-FUL!!! I have to say that it's a whole lot more enjoyable to dress up when I'm not cleaning, decorating, and cooking all in one day. 'Cause you know that's how I do it! Everything last minute. So THANK YOU Nicole for another wonderful Halloween Bunco!!!

She even went all out with creative food! Of course, being the nerd that I am, I took a picture. Yes, I know, I bug with my camera. Sorry.



Here are all the ladies in their costumes....


Posted by Picasa


HALLOWEEN BUNCO 2009



HALLOWEEN BUNCO 2008



HALLOWEEN BUNCO 2007

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Seriously, next year take a few pictures so I am not closing my eyes! Every single one, that is pretty bad.

aubri said...

I love seeing these- your friends seriously have the best costumes. So fun!!

Nicole said...

I love seeing everyone's costumes. And if there is anyone who understands the need to take a picture of EVERYTHING, it's me!!! Fun party, can't wait till next month!

Mandy said...

Way fun costumes! Love the pics. Mandy

Anonymous said...

I love all the costumes! its so fun to dress up!!

Marylin said...

I love girlfriends!! :) Fun fun!! You even look fabulous with "dirt" all over your face!! :) When are you and Jessi coming??

ABBOTTLAND said...

That looks like so much fun. I Love how you posted the pics from the last few years. That's got to be so fun to look back at. We love Halloween too :)
~Mandy

Anonymous said...

Okay I have never played BUNCO but you make me totally want to. I don't even know what it is! Looks like so much fun and you are all totally adorable!

Cyndi said...

Thanks Liz! You always know exactly what to say!

Ronda said...

we dressed up for our halloween bunco too. It was way fun. I love the costumes.

Dawn + Ryan said...

You make a cute repairwoman, but I don't think you will ever be able to top last year. That one takes the cake! Not even a psycho biker is better than your costume last year :)