Before I start my post I just wanted to let everyone know that at the start of the new year, I will be making my blog private! I know it will be hard to see when I update, but I figure if people want to read it, they'll probably remember to check. So, if you are a reader of my blog and want to still have access, just send me your email address. My email is prizzfam@cox.net. Thanks!! ~Liz~
On to Christmas.....
Our holiday was wonderful this year! The pace felt very relaxed and we really enjoyed our time with all of our family. On Christmas Eve, we had dinner with Jess' family and then headed out to my parents where the grand kids ALL get to be in the Nativity Song. After that, the kids get to do a talent show for the family and then open their presents from the grandparents. I always love to see how much my nieces and nephews have progressed in their music throughout the year. I video taped Mason's part if anyone wants to watch.
We also get to see both families on Christmas day. I know, we are very lucky to be so close to both. But I think the best part of Christmas was just taking our time that morning with the kids. We started a new tradition this year of only three presents each. I got this idea from a friend. The idea is that Jesus received three presents, so why should we receive more? Of course, that doesn't include everything from the extended family. The kids told us this was the best Christmas they have ever had and that the day was perfect. I don't think a parent can hear any better words at the end of this day. But anyway, the time with our kids is what made our Christmas this year! It was a wonderful day with lots of love!
I take way too many pictures ALL the time and then I have to post them all. I have a problem. So feel free to skip the video! I wanted to make it for my family. I hope your holiday was wonderful this year!!
8 years ago
13 comments:
LOVED the video! I felt like I was able to experience it all with you :) It was fun to see what you all got for Christmas and I also loved the 3 gift idea.
Of course we will be seeing each other Wed if you are up here! THIS Wed?? How great! Are you here for New Year's? We are having a party and you are invited if you can! Call me.
I want an invite bellwinans@msn.com
Your pics are always so cute! That is the best part of blogging I think- seeing everyone's pics!
Merry Christmas!
I am pretty sure you have my e-mail so I better be added!!! anniescott29@yahoo.com Merry Christmas
I still want to read your blog! linz8928@aol.com
Loved all the pictures the best was claire passed out at the end. That was priceless. I love the idea of three presents. That's just what we might have to do. and Man mason is getting really good at the piano.
I got to be honest. I forget about the private blogs because they dont show up in my google reader anymore. lauraandkennydawn@yahoo.com
Never stop taking all the pictures!! I love them!! Oh and you know I will still be checking cause how else am I supposed to keep up on all of you!??! :) So glad you guys had a great Christmas!!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I would love an invite idoflowersforyou@aol.com
Never too many pictures! Loved them!
I wanted to be added.
amandajewkes@gmail.com
I love the video of Mason. I can't believe how good he is!
Also loved the pics. It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas. Claire passed out is classic. I loved it. :)
I want an invite!
jtandy1@cox.net
I would love an invite too!
brookflygare@gmail.com
Post a Comment