Monday, May 3, 2010

Coral Pink 2010

We wait all year long for our Annual Coral Pink trip to come around and it always goes by WAY too fast!! There isn't much more to say about this trip that I haven't already said, but just in case..... BEST TRIP EVER!!!! I know, many of my sister in laws would beg to differ, but this is my great love. I would give up every other trip to keep Coral Pink. Snow, rain, wind, and hail, it doesn't matter. I love the four wheeling, the 5 days with my husband, the non stop eating, the talking, letting my kids go crazy with their cousins until the sun goes down, and having ALL of my family there. Now that my kids are getting older, it is even more enjoyable. By next year, Claire should be able to roam with the boys and I will most definitely be living the high life! :-)

The years and memories start blending together so I thought I should post a memory or two that will separate this year. Jess and I were out for a ride when a couple of pea size hail came down. We both thought, "Aw, it's small, let's keep going!" Not even a minute later, we were blasted! We were both yelling, "Turn around!!" We had to ride with our heads down because the hail was coming through our helmets. It was really cool to ride in and out of a storm and then watch it blanket the dunes in white. Which made for great memory #2 for the men. The next day, the boys enjoyed the snow WAY too much!! They were sliding all over the place. Jess said he hasn't laughed so hard in a long time. That is the difference between men and women. I go out there and hate the snow because I can't control my bike. Their response to that is, "That's the fun part!"

Enjoy the massive amounts of pictures I took! You would think I would have some of us on the dunes, but I can never convince myself to take the camera out with me.
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: