Okay! It's been over two months since I have posted and I think I was able to catch up in one night. For those of you that might be interested, there are 5 new posts after this one.
I took my final tonight for my first college class. It was great to learn again. I'm not totally sure yet, but I think I pulled an A. I'm just waiting on one grade and I would have really had to bomb it to get a B as a final grade. Anyway, I am super excited to have completed my first class! It's a great feeling! But, it definitely kept me away from posting on the blog. Hopefully I can be better. We'll see though, we know how it's been going lately.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like we were doing the same thing tonight...blogging! All these posts look like summer. I can't believe how much of it has gone by already. I actually bought back packs the other day:(
That place in Mexico looks so beautiful!
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog because I haven't been able to get on your blog since you went private. Can you add me? My email is lgabattleborn@yahoo.com.
What classes are you taking? That is awesome, I bet you pulled an A for sure. Looks like you guys have had a busy but fun summer so far, great pics as always. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, Mason is almost as tall as you. Did you love Eclipse? My fav so far.
~Mandy
Post a Comment