Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a blogger now!!

So the time has come for me to start a blog. This is something that I thought I would never do, but times change and we change. After admittedly being a "blog stalker," as my friend Alyssa would call it, I decided to finally take the plunge. Here are a few of my old hold ups... 1- What could I possibly have to say that would be of any interest to anyone? 2- Won't it kind of feel like bragging? or 3- What about all those "crazies" out there that will see all of my family happenings? Well, after seeing that I pretty much enjoyed reading what anyone has to write as long as they have a picture to go along with it... I caved on #1. (You will have to hold me accountable if I slack on my pictures.) Then of course, after my numerous times of "blog stalking," I realized that everone brags. I mean, who can really help it?? 'Cause we all have the cutest, smartes, sweetest little kids out there! Right? So, on to #3....This one, I have to admit, still freaks me out so I will have to watch it. But, in the interest of better keeping a journal and keeping up with friends, I will post the best I can!! So there you have it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging...I probably don't have to warn you (since you've been lurking for a while) that it's addicting. So jump on in, girl, and feed that addiction!:-) Besides, you have cute kids...so why not brag?! They are totally blogworthy.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Erin- Thanks for the warm welcome!!