Sunday, May 18, 2008

So I have waited long for my beautiful little girl, and this is what I have. Beauty beyond anything I could ever imagine (when she is done up.) If you come to our house though, this is what you will find. My little princess would much rather be out in the garage with her daddy and brothers. That would be some grime she pulled out of the pipe on the back of the 50 that you see on her eye. well, I always wanted a "princess tom boy." Can't beat a beauty in a dress working on a bike. And yes, I know, our garage is so dirty. This was us preparing for Coral Pink. (Sooo Fun!!)



2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hey girl! It's so good to see you again even if it is through blog! What a cutie you have. Hope all is well.

familiesarepriceless said...

Super cute!! I love her eyes. Your lucky to have a cute one.