My first attempt at making Strawberry Jam turned out great! I ended up with 20 jars and I think I'm ready to make more. You would think it would last a while but we are looking for any excuse to eat it! :-)
With the hot weather, out comes the water! We bought a pool last year but haven't set it up yet. The slip 'n slide seems to be the quick and easy way to go. You will notice a little crack going on with my daughter. We are having issues with what size to buy this little girl. Thank goodness for safety pins. Hopefully this photo will not be a repeat! :-)
Jess has now decided that he NEEDS a jeep. He went jeeping with some guys from work and loved it!
I FINALLY, at Mason's second to last game, took a picture of him playing baseball! I don't claim to be a great mother, but I am TRYING to keep on top of things. Is it bad that I am thankful this season is over?? I do love it when it starts but after 3 1/2 months, 3 days a week, and this HOT weather, I'm done.
My sister Rachel is expecting twins any day now. On Saturday, we had her baby shower. I don't know how it worked out, but all of my sisters were there. My sister Debbie flew in from Arizona and my sister Diane came down from Cedar City. I am so glad that we were able to get this picture! Oh yeah, Diane is also pregnant in this picture. She might not be happy with me if I didn't let you know that! :-)
Top Row/left to right- Brenda-19, my mom, Debbie- 39, Mary-25
15 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you and all your sisters! I loved the strawberry jam and I think you should make some more!!!! :) I think that Jess really NEEDS a jeep and I am going to be glad when Trent's team does not win tonight!! Don't tell Randy or Trent!
I love the random posts! The jam was delicious! I need to make some. We need to have another Enrichment like the last. Love the pic with all the sisters.
How could one Mom be so blessed to have so many beautiful daughters and each one of them just as beautiful inside as out. Thanks for documenting this occasion. Love, MOM
Great picture of all the girls!! Love it. Rachel looks GREAT for being pregnant with twins. How fun! Thanks for the random update :)
Holy Moly!! Twins!! Love the picture of all you ladies!! Oh and thanks for breaking it down of who is who and ages!! Thanks sooo much for coming the other night, it was so fun to see you! It really was a fun night, I have such great friends!! :) Love ya
Love the picture with your sisters! There is quite an age difference between the oldest and youngest! I guess there would have to be when there are so many kids!
Okay so I haven't seen all your sisters in such a long time. Sarah and you look so similar and Mary is one sexy momma (let her know I said that) I love random posts I think that they are my favorite.
Congrats on the jam! I remember being a teen and going to my sisters house and she had just made jam. I thought, ugh, just BUY it at the store. Then I tasted it. I get it now. Great pic of you and your sisters, love pics like that!
Okay, you seriously do have such a beautiful family! I LOVE that picture! That jam looks awesome! Was it hard? Jam intimidates me. Also, LOVE the picture of Mason playing baseball- little boys playing sports is the best! He's adorable!
Look at all you cute Mohler girls! How fun that you all got to be together:)
I am sorry I didn't call the next week. I hope you and Jess can forgive me. I am so busy with school. I have been meaning to get on your blog to see if you had pictures of Daisy stay, and I can understand thatyou only have one. :) Life is Busy. But thankyou again for watching our sweet little girl. It really meant a lot to us! So Thank you! I hope by now you got her letter to guys. She really enjoys finger painting. Well I have to go back to class and homework. It is a crasy summer. BUT I will be ALL done in December!! YAYAY!! Wish me luck!
WOW!!! Your Mom looks amazing- how many kids does she have??? You guys look SO GOOD! I'm jealous... I don't have a sister- and you have a million of them ;)
That is so much fun, its always a good time when the whole family is together!
Tell your pg sis's good luck and congrats!
i love random posts!!
1. making jam is so fun and eating it is even better.
2. that slip and slide ROCKS!
3. kenny loves rock crawling too. we went to moab a week ago and he loved every minute.
4. mason in his baseball gear is adorable.
5. so great to see all the girls in your family...you are all so GORGEOUS!
I love the picture with your sisters! You all look so much alike. I think you're in a bit of trouble with Jess wanting a jep! You know Father's Day is coming up?!
That video was great. It's so nice to have a ton of pics as a couple. I'm the one always taking the pics when we go somewhere and I always look like crap, but I wish we had more to show for. You haven't change a bit over the years, you looks great!
Post a Comment