Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mason has always been big!! From The day he was born he has been in the 95% for head, height, and weight. I never worried about his size because he has always been proportioned. Now, I realize that I really have to start worrying. My 6 year old is stronger than me!! I know, I know, I am not a very strong person to begin with, but come on, he is 6!! He has been doing this thing lately where he grabs your wrist and tries to pin it down and then wants to see if you can get away. Of course, I tell him there is no way I can get out of it, 'cause he is just too strong. He laughs and says, "your not even trying." Well, truth be told, it would take a lot of effort to get out of it. He is unbelievably strong!!
Okay, so his friend Trenton that is in the picture with him was born 10 days after him. This should show you his size in comparison to other kids his age. I also put in pictures of him standing next to Jess and I to show how tall he is. I am in high heals in this picture so he actually comes up a little higher on me.
One more funny thing he does... Each year in the fall he starts eating like crazy. We can't feed him enough. He can easily out eat me or Jess. He starts really bulking up and looking chunky around the face and mid section. Then after about 2-3 months of this, he shoots up about 2-3 inches and thins out. It's crazy!! It's been this way for the last 4 years. He's like a bear. Gotta love my sweet child! I'm just grateful my tender hearted one received the size. He couldn't hurt a fly.

1 comment:

jessi mccall said...

This is funny because last night Bobby said Mason looked almost my height. Mason and I stood back to back and he came up to the top of neck! I'm short though, and I'm sure Phoenix will be up to my neck in no time too!