I have always been blessed with such amazing friends. Some are old friends, some are new, but I am very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. These are SOME of my girls. We are missing about 5 or 6 that couldn't be here tonight. Anyway, these are my lifetime friends. We have grown up together and we will always be friends. We have stayed in touch with numerous bridal and baby showers, and we always go to lunch when one of them comes in town. Pretty soon the bridal and baby showers will come to a hault so now we do a weekend together once a year where we eat, stay up late, and laugh at old memories. Of course, they are always the same ones, but they seem to get funnier every year. 


Tonight was Katie's bridal shower. So I HAD to bring my camera. I think we have a group picture taken at every event we show up at. Jacque is our great historian. Yes, we all have our roles. Sometime I will go into it. It has been a while since we have ALL been in a picture together, but it doesn't keep us from trying. Like the group one up top, I get home and realize Jenny was missing. Not quite sure how that happened.



(Jenny on the right on the stairs. The Amazing YW Pres. Wendy on the couch, second from left.)

Oh yeah, and see that HOT woman between Jacque and Rebecca. That is totally our Young Womens President. When we were in Young Womens she was the BEST! She used to let us come do sleep overs almost every week. We still love her so much that even she comes to our yearly weekend trips. How lucky am I to have such a great group of friends?!Group Picture- L to R. Emily, Rebecca, Katie, Liz, Jacue, Alexis
MISSING you girls that weren't here! See you soon!
3 comments:
How fun! Isn't it great getting together with old friends? I love it. You guys look like you are having such a fun time. Looking at you girls who use to babysit my almost 20 year old Berlynn makes me feel OLD!! YIKES!!
I recognize all those faces....and tell Katie I said congrats on the upcoming marriage!! Maybe the next time Im in town we will all have to do lunch!
It is so fun to see a picture of you guys. That is great that you all have kept in touch all of these years.
Post a Comment