Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ABC Tag

It's been a while since I have done a tag, but I had fun reading my friends. So, I decided to do it! Although, she didn't actually tag me so I guess I can't really call it that. Anyway, if you feel like doing it, I would love to read yours!

A- Age: 28
B- Bed size: King
C- Chore you hate: Grocery shopping! Ick!
D- Dog's name: Don't have one!
E- Essential start your day item: Cereal! Always Cereal!
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gold or silver: Gold & Silver
H- Height: 5'6"
I- I am: jumbled
J- Job: Domestic Engineer
K- Kids: (3) Mason, Maddox, & Claire
L- Living arrangements: Mostly messy! But, it's a home! :-)
M- Mom's name: Sheila
N- Nickname: Liz, Lizard breath, Lizbian, Little-bit, & Lizzy (Can you tell that I have brothers?)
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never
P- Pet peeve: People asking me for money...or having their freaking kids ask me for money in the store parking lot. UGH! (Stole this one from my friend!) I couldn't agree more!!
Q- Quote from a movie: "She gets a letter from Wally, she blubbers. She writes a letter to Wally, she bluuuu-bers! So, get out your hats and rain coats folks! We're having rain for twice a day, for two years! Oh Wally, come back!" Saturdays Warriors baby!! Yeah, I watched it a lot as a kid!
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: (13) Chuck, Debbie, Eric, Trevor, Kevin, Jason, Russell, Stephen, Mary, Rachel, Diane, Brenda, & Sarah
T- Time you wake up: 7:00am (Do I stay up? Not unless I have to!)
U- Unique thing about your car: There is about a 5 inch scratch on the back from me being an idiot! The tail gate was open while it was in the garage and I opened the garage door. When it opened, it left me a nice big scratch! This happened about a month after I got it!
V- Vegetable you hate: ALL
W- Ways you run late: When my hair is giving me issues. I have a certain place I want it all to go and when it doesn't, I'm not a happy camper!
X- X-rays you've had: wrist, teeth, and thumb!
Y- Yummy food you make: Pumpkin and Monster cookies
Z- Zoo favorite: Snack bar! :-)

4 comments:

Laura H said...

Yeah your update blog worked great! What happened to your dog. I thought you guys did? This is what happens when they take you off our VT list.

Marylin said...

Funny how much we have in common!! I love reading these things!!

Christa said...

pumpkin and monster cookies? what r monster cookies??? I'm curious! haha... this sounds fun, maybe I'll do it too... I could use a fun distraction this week

Nicole said...

Lisbian, who calls you that. That is creative! A lot of my answers would have been the same. Fun tag.