Jess, Liz, Mason, Maddox, Claire
That's so funny but I feel really bad for the best man.
that's pretty funny. sad for the bride but fun for us to watch!!
Ok I already saw this at work and it looks fake to me. I guess I'm a suspicious person.
I can't believe that I agree with that "Jacob lover" (Laura) but I think it's a fake too!
SHHHHHHHHH No one tell Nicole that Jacob eats Edward in the 4th book.
That is HILARIOUS! I couldn't even imagine that happening!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's so funny but I feel really bad for the best man.
that's pretty funny. sad for the bride but fun for us to watch!!
Ok I already saw this at work and it looks fake to me. I guess I'm a suspicious person.
I can't believe that I agree with that "Jacob lover" (Laura) but I think it's a fake too!
SHHHHHHHHH No one tell Nicole that Jacob eats Edward in the 4th book.
That is HILARIOUS! I couldn't even imagine that happening!
Post a Comment