
Okay, so I am sure some of you are so sick of my grocery posts, but I can't help it. I am sick to death of the money I used to waste at the grocery store! Hopefully these posts will show those of you that aren't already doing Grocery Smarts, to get on board. It is SO worth the effort! My friend Lindsey is actually an instructor so if you want to set something up, check out her blog.
Yesterday I went to Albertsons....
Total Value- $329.19
Total Savings- $225.45 (68%)
My Cost- $103.74 (I still have $20 in Albertson Vouchers to use!)
So, looking at this picture, who thinks my family is bound to gain weight??
10 comments:
Your friend's party sound like "Bloggers Anonymous". I definetly need to join.
Love the grocery saving its awesome. Anyone that wants to check out a coupn party can come to my house next Tuesday March 3.
Good job on the groceries. I hit up Albertsons also. I tried to stay away from the calories, but they followed me right up to the register!
I'm looking forward to girl's night! FUN.
Thanks for posting that! Oh and please help with the coupon thing, I went to a class but I have no clue what to do now, there were some crazy things that make it a long story but maybe Friday you could help me a bit!! I have been saving my coupons but that's it!!
I know it seems like all the great deals are on all the foods I try not to eat! I love grocery smarts too:)
LOL! Are you eating any of your groceries?? I would be 300 lbs if I ate that. lol! I went to Smith's today and spent 90 and saved 30- so it's not really worth posting about this time :( but- hey, you can't win all the time right??
I really need to get on board with Grocery Smarts, I can't believe I haven't done it yet. Also, that party of your friends is such a great idea (and the invitation is way cute).
Grocery Smarts is on my list of things to do this year. I meant to start in January. Glad you posted this, makes me want to get on the ball!
sounds like such a fun party...i wish i lived there so i could go!! i have met some really great bloggers recently that i see myself becoming friends with.
ps. that grocery trip is amazing!!
Man, that is so awesome! I wonder if I'd be too lazy for that but seriously, it definitely looks like it's worth it!
I don't know why I didn't comment on your last post too but it looks like you had a ton of fun! Happy LATE Birthday to the little Claire Bear! And I liked wathing that cheer video- it reminded me of my middle school days! So fun!
Thanks for the plug! Your great!
Post a Comment