Okay, on to my little Claire Bear. I have to say that I always wanted a little girl. Having grown up with many sisters, girls never scared me. Poor Mason and Maddox have to live with the fact that I wanted them both to be a little girl. Oddly though, when they told me I was pregnant with a girl, I wasn't quite sure how I felt. At that point I had settled in nicely with my boys and was terrified at the thought of learning things all over again. Girls are just different! Of course, after my first shopping trip for my little girl, all those jitters were behind me. :-)
Claire Elizabeth Prisbrey was born February 13 at 8:18pm, weighing in at 8lbs. 3oz., and stretching out to be 19 inches long. Since that moment, she has had everyone she comes in contact with, wrapped around her finger.


Claire is sweet, sensitive, friendly, smart, independent, lovable, and beautiful. She will do anything for you if you ask her nicely. She will say I love you just to see you smile. She waves and says hi to anyone that will look at her. When her brothers start arguing, she plants herself between them and yells, "top it guys!" over and over. She says the most beautiful, sincere prayers that melt my heart every time she does. The boys will beg for Claire to say the prayer just because they think she sounds so cute. Like any little girl, she LOVES all things girl! Babies, purses, clothes, shoes, bracelets, bows, make-up, nail polish, pictures, books, and attention. Although, as a perk to me, she is also the little tom boy I have dreamed of. She climbs, kicks, throws, runs, you name it. I am surprised at how coordinated she seems to be sometimes. She does things I would be terrified to try. She took a bad fall at McDonald's tonight, stood up, and said, "I'n otay!" But wow, hurt her feelings and her tender sobs come a rolling. You just can't get mad at her without immediately taking it back and snuggling her close.



If you can't tell, Claire is everything to our little family and we would be lost with out her. We love her so much and we are forever grateful for the day she was sent to our family.
Happy 2nd Birthday Claire Bear!
21 comments:
She is adorable, and it doesn't seem like 2 years have gone by! She sounds alot like Noah. He hardly cries when he gets hurt, but he can sure cry when he gets his feelings hurt!
Liz, I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL she is!
She is gorgeous! What a sweet little face. I just realized I haven't really met your cute little family. The next time you are in our area let us know!
Happy Birthday little cutie!
AWWW. Well, she has stolen our hearts too! She is such a cuddly little gal, and that's what I love about her most. And yes, she is ridiculously coordinated for her age, but your boys were too, it must run in the family. We're always teaching Phoenix things by saying "can you try that like Claire does". Claire really does amaze me everytime I see her. You have one smart, athletic, beautiful little girl on your hands. We're thrilled that Phoenix has such a wonderful BFF! :)
Oh sweet girl! They do grow too fast it really doesn't seem fair sometimes does it?!?! It is funny how different boys and girls are, and yet each can be so much fun!! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday Claire! Liz- we are in big trouble with these girls-
:)
Oh man, I LOVED looking at all of those pictures! She is seriously so freaking cute- I can't get over it! Hope her Birthday is FABULOUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!!I know what you mean about it going by so fast! I can't believe our kids are getting so BIG! I hope Claire has a wonderful birthday. She is the most beautiful little girl which works out wonderful for the arranged marriage between her and Jaxon. :)
she is so adorable! I love her little personality too. Happy birthday Claire
claire is so beautiful!! it's fun to see all the pictures from her first two years...how exciting! why does it have to go so fast?!
She is one of Ryker's favorites and he loves to play with her. She is so cute, and smart, and sweet and she does know how to keep up with the boys! Happy 2nd Birthday Claire
First of all....I wish I could have been that good lookin' when I just had a baby!! I looked like roadkill after my baby!! Secondly...your little Claire is so adorable! I cant wait to have another baby
It is a good thing that she has big brothers to fight off all the boys! Crazy how time flys I can't beleive she is two.
Two already? Can't believe it, seems like you were just pregnant. She's adorable!
She's so adorable, happy birthday!
Too C.U.T.E! And she has an adorable family to match. Happy Birthday!
You mentioned a place to print up your blog journal entries. Fill me in. I got some printing to do! Thanks.
Happy Birthday Claire! She is such a little beauty and so full of personality. I think every mom should have a little girl to share those special times with. She really is such a important part of your family. Hope she had a great birthday.
~Mandy
She is a doll!
I agree with Liz B. - you look gorgeous after just having a baby, Liz. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl. She's a doll.
Happy Birthday Claire. She is so beautiful, of course everyone is wrapped around her finger. Girls are so much fun aren't they?
That comments from Jordan J was actually from me - I just realized I made comments on people's blogs under my husbands name (he loves when I do that:)
Post a Comment