Thursday, February 26, 2009

My New Obsession!

So lately I have been obsessed with the Glenn Beck show. I think he is absolutely fascinating to watch. What keeps me going back to him is that he is always filled with so much emotion, no matter what he is talking about. He is blunt, straight forward, often angry, and funny. He says what he means and he means what he says. He never hides where he came from, what he has become, and who he is grateful to for the change in his life...



Of course, after finding this video, I like him that much more!

10 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

Hunter is going to be three in June. I know what you mean! He hasn't taken naps because of no binky for todays know! I am hoping that I don't give in.

Laura H said...

Yeah Glenn Becks cool. I saw this after Pres. Hinckley died but it was nice to see again. He was a great man and prophet.

Jessi McCall said...

I've never seen this guy before, but I love anyone who is passionate! I also love the pictures of President Hinckley and his wife. They look so sweet and happy. Good post.

aubri said...

I LOVE that. Thank you for sharing that! I think I will have to start watching him...he looks like he'd be a fun one!

Unknown said...

I usually don't watch but I love this, can't wait to show Mike!

Nicole said...

I've never heard of this guy. Grace used to take a cheerleading class at the rec center that she loved!

Amanda said...

I like Glenn Beck too - he is smart! I like that video - I think Brandee sent it to me soon after Pres Hinckley passed away.

The Clarkes said...

Glenn Beck is like a family member at my parents always on tv!!!

Oh and where is your husband in response to my post?

Melissa said...

I loved his tribute to Pres Hinckley when he passed away. I think I watched it three times.

Alisa said...

I loved watching this after President Hinckley died. Glenn Beck is awesome. You should check out the book. The Christmas Sweater. He wrote it and it's really good. Short and sweet.

I didn't see you at church today. How are you? hang in there hopefully you will have a hubby home very soon.