Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slacker!!

I am feeling like a major slacker in the blog world lately. Not because I am disinterested. I am totally interested in the happenings of all of you, I am just bogged! Jess is working a ton, which I am WAY grateful for, but miss the adult stability. My house always seems to be in complete disaster, and I'm not really sure what I am doing all the time. I just know I FEEL busy! I keep thinking, "If I can get this done, THEN I can sit on the couch for a minute." Apparently, I am not getting done what I need to get done because I feel my couch misses me. :-) So... right here and now... I am in my pajamas, wet hair, no make up, clothes to be folded, dinner to be put on, and house to be cleaned, waiting to welcome my husband home from work. What a pretty site this will be for him!
Anyway, just thought I would let all of you know that I am still here. I WILL be taking a minute to catch up on all of your blogs! And, as soon as something interesting happens that I feel is post worthy, I WILL get 'er done!! :-)

Just a fun flash back photo I had on my computer! You know, 'cause every post should have a picture! :-)

9 comments:

Christa said...

lol! 3 kids- you're not a slacker I can assure you of that. I probably fit that category since I'm only chasing 1 kid around... but, thats not the point.
I can't wait for the night I get to sleep with just my hubby again :)

Marylin said...

Hey I know how you feel except right now my hubby isn't working soo much but in the past I remember feeling like that alot! It was like I knew I was busy doing stuff but at the end of the day I couldn't remember what it was :) hee hee

Kellie and Stephen said...

That is totally how I feel today - completely overwhelmed and busy but seeing no results! But at the end of the day I have the cutest little boy and a wonderful husband to love me so that's all that really matters, right?
You all look so different in that picture except for your parents who look exactly like they do now!

Jessi McCall said...

WHATEVER, I was at your house today and it was totally clean as ALWAYS!! And, if you've forgotten what you're busy doing, let me remind you...3 kids which means school, pre-school and potty training, giving piano lessons to other's kids, babysitting for your friends AND fam, church callings, running 25-30 miles EVERY week, cooking 18 freezer meals, shopping smart with coupons, being a good wife, and being a GREAT friend! :) It's no wonder your couch misses you; tell it to call me if it gets too lonely. LOL

Lindsey said...

I feel the same way! We need a vacation, or at least a night at Bunco! Cute picture, I can tell who you are, but I don't recognize anyone else?!

Ronda said...

It is a busy life being a mom. That is why I am always behind on blogging. You'll catch up.

Mer said...

I have never been to your house when it is a complete disaster! If your couch misses you that much you should just be like me, in the words of Maddox, and never clean and just sit on the couch!!!

aubri said...

Don't even worry, sometimes it's nice to slack off:) And I guarantee you look better with no make up on than I do WITH make up on! lol!

Mason clan 5 said...

That is so funny. I told jarred if he wants the house clean and organized he needs a maid! I am in the same boat with you. I just have morning sickness to go along with it. I don't know what I was thinking adding another kid!