Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn





Today is a sad sad day for me! I know, I am a nerd. But, for those of you that have read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga, you understand. I finished the fourth and final book, Breaking Dawn, last night. I LOVED IT, as I have loved all of them! I am so bummed they are over. Thankfully, Stephenie Meyer is an amazing author and I can expect many more great novels to come. Her descriptions, ideas, and passion for the story flow so easily through each page. She so fully feeds my reading addiction. For those of you that have not read them or have not herd of them, shame on you! :0) You will not be dissapointed, I promise! Twilight, the first book, will come out as a movie in December. I so want to see it, but I am really debating because I am afraid they will ruin it for me. I think I will have to let others see it first and then hear their reveiws. So far, I DO NOT like who they chose to play Edward! I didn't like the Bella character at first, but she is growing on me. What is your opinion??

Also, you must check out The Host. It is by Stephenie Meyer as well but completely seperate from the saga. Loved it!

8 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Okay I will have to go get them. Let me know about softball. Can't wait.

Jessi McCall said...

I'll have to borrow these from you! I've heard lots of good things about them! A little off the subject, but I just need to know if you're ready to TAKE NAMES on the softball field!?? "DO WORK SON!!!" (i'll explain that saying later, as I'm sure I watch more Rob and Big episodes than you do LOL)

Lindsey said...

I know everyone loves them, but I can never get into reading things that I don't have to read!

Nicole said...

so, let me get this straight; she gets dumped by a warewolf and then dates a vampire? Liz, I love ya, but that's the kind of stuff that'll keep me up at night!

Amanda said...

I love her books too! I even went to the midnight party, with some friends, to get Breaking Dawn last weekend. haha, talk about nerdy! I don't like the actor playing Edward - I am not sure that I want to see the movie in December. I am glad that you like the Twilight books too. Reading other blogs, a lot of people didn't like the 4th book...

Laura & Paul said...

Breaking Dawn was my favorite out of all of them! I loved it1

Caleb and Diane said...

I am behind on your blog. So sorry. I am finally going to get a copy of the book. Calebs sister stole money from his mom to buy it and she is not into them so she says I can have hers.... I feel bad taking it tho. I will take it to read it though! Anyway, I will have to check out that other book.

Jennifer said...

Liz, i totally know what you mean. It was a great book through. All my friends parents wouldnt let them read and my dad just tease me about it the whole time and still is and you know what about. I havent read The Host yet. i was going to borrow grandmas but they arent finish yet. Oh well. Hope its good. Lol!