NO, your eyes are NOT deceiving you!! That would be my garage. And yes, it is clean! For the most part. Great organization will have to wait! But, it works for this...
Yes, my van is in the garage! I have not parked in the garage since Jess started our addition. This was a GREAT day!
About a month ago we put our tent trailer up for sale on Craigslist. It is pretty old, but mostly we didn't use it anymore. Anyway, a guy called last week and asked if we were willing to trade for it. So, we did....

...and this is what we traded for. Not exactly something we needed, but DEFINETELY not something we would turn down either! We are a little obsessed, but when you enjoy something together, GO WITH IT! (I am willing to bet this was the real motivation behind Jess cleaning out the garage!)
I have been very blessed with an awesome older sister! Unfortunately, we don't get to see each other as much as I would like since she moved to Phoenix a couple of years ago. I miss her a ton and always love getting to see her! Anyway, they were in town this weekend so I was able to spend a couple of days with them out at my parents.
Debbie has six kids and her oldest are twins. They have now graduated and will be heading across the country in a couple of weeks to start college. I just had to post a picture of Chandler, one of the twins, because he said, "I better not see this on your blog." LOL! Oh well! :0)
This is Madisen, his twin. By far, one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet! I can't believe these two are already 18 and heading out into the world. I KNOW, I sound like that annoying aunt that always says, "I remember when you were..." But, I'm beginning to believe that is the definition of aunt.
This is my neice Malia, Deb's fifth! Yes, she has been this blonde since she was born! When I used to try to take pictures of her she would run and hide behind her mom because she is incredibly shy. Luckily, I caught my beautiful neice on camera!
Becca, Eric's oldest, will be starting her freshman year of high school. Anyway, she will be our first cheerleader in the family so we had to get her ready! LOL! :0) We colored her hair Saturday night because she wanted to be ALL blonde. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but doesn't she look HOT!? She looks way older to me now, and hopefully I do not get in trouble from her parents!
My sister Diane and her husband get to go on their own trip with my parents in the spring. They do not want to take their daughter with them but are nervous about leaving her for an entire week. I told them they needed to do a few practice runs. So, lucky Aunt Liz got to take baby Daisy home on Saturday night for her very first sleepover!! Daisy is six months younger than Claire but feels a lot more like a baby to me. We had a lot of fun with her!
Daisy and Claire getting ready for church!
Claire and Daisy helping with the dishes! They were a huge help! :0)
Claire
Daisy
It was fun to watch Diane come in and start squealing at Daisy. The first time you leave your baby overnight is ALWAYS so hard! Her and Caleb were troopers!
I just had to post this picture for all of you that know Laura Humphries. She cracks me up! I wish she would start her own blog because I love to hear the things she says! (hint hint Laura) Anyway, we went to a little water/ice-cream social for our kids. It was very hot for the parents because we were all just sitting around out side. THEN, crazy Laura decided she was done with it and ran down the slip 'n' slide fully dressed.
A BIG thanks to Marylin for telling me the best way to upload a video!! I tried for days to just do it on the blogger upload and I couldn't get it to work.
This is a quick video of Claire and my nephew Ryker playing kissing cousins. I thought it was really cute! Ryker must be the most adorable little boy ever!
I know, this is truly a very random blog. My site was being crazy for a few days so everything just started piling up. See you all when I'm done with Breaking Dawn!

13 comments:
I swear those Mohler genes run deep!! I have always thought you could tell one from a distance! Beautiful girls!! Oh and try uploading your videos to Onetruemedia.com and then you can post it from there to your blog! :)
I LOVE this blog! You and Debbie look SO PRETTY, and so much alike. Your whole family is beautiful! BTW, big up to Sarah for wearing the K-MOB in the background. :) Love them Mohler babies too..Claire, Ryker, Daisy, man, they are all CUTE!!! Oh yeah and I'm lovin' the garage. Nothing feels better than an organized garage. OK..this novel is over now. SORRY,MUAH!
Ilove all those pictures, everybody is growing up so fast! You and Debbi do look a lot alike in that picture. Ryker and Claire need to have some play dates soon because they are soo fun to watch together.
Wow I feel kind of special to be included in your mostly family blog post. I soooo look like a Mohler, except I sweat more.
P.S No rush to finish Breaking Dawn its just some of us cheap people are waiting to borrow a copy (Attn Merridee). The 2 books I am reading right now are BORING!!!!
I love this post! I miss Debbie and the kids too. And I fully agree about what you said about Madisen. By the way... I'm working hard to be their "favorite" aunt, but there is a lot of competition. It's pretty much a lost cause.
Aww... what a cute catching up blog. I really really need to do one of my own. I am so behind. Awww when I saw the pictures of Daisy sleep over my eyes started filling up. Aw I love my baby girl... she so beautiful. I still can't believe I spent my first night away from her. I'm just glad it was with you. Caleb and I talked about it and we really really trust you guys with Daisy! Thanks again for the tough but nice break!
What cute pictures! It was fun to see Debbie in some pictures too. We need to get that girl blogging so we can all keep in touch.
I cant believe Chandler and Madison are off to college! I rememebr when she called and told me she was having twins! So long ago. (Even though I was only 12 at the time)!!! haha just kidding
Thanks Liz,
This is not as easy as it looks! I got your link and you are first on my friend list. I was so excited, then I tried it. It took me to your pictures and words but not your cute paper and everything else. I don't know what I did wrong. Let me know if you can help. Thanks, Nicole
So I have been meaning to comment for awhile but of course it hasn't happened. I loved seeing everybody from the fam. I haven't seen anyone in so long. We were there for the 4th of July and I was going to try to go over to your mom's side of town and see her and do a bunch of things over there that I love but it didn't happen. You know how sometimes people pop in and out of your mind every so often. Your mom has been on mine. Kinda silly I guess but just seeing her pic made me a little homesick. I love SD but I kinda miss the good ole days too. Tell her hi for me. Next time I come into town I want to try to stop by.
Liz I just got your comment at 12:26 A.M. GO TO BED! It's too late to be blogging! HEHE
I finished with Breaking Dawn yesterday. I ready it in 2 days. Yeah, nothing got done in my house. I was in hibernation. I LOVED it! I'm so sad that saga is over but I am so happy that it ended how it did. I can't wait to see the movie in December, although it will never be as good as the book.
~Mandy
I just bought the first two books because i have been hearing so much about it! We are a little behind the times here in Fort Walton Beach....so I'll have to play catch up
isn't it funny when we want our kids to do something they won't do it when the camera is out. Cute vedio
Post a Comment