1- I cross my legs when I sneeze. (So I don't wet myself!) :0)
2- I pronounce my I's with E's. (example- Melk, pellow) I'm pretty sure most of my brothers and sisters do this one!
3- I CAN'T miss out on anything!! I will stay up 'til all hours and wake up early if I need to. (Most of my brothers and sisters do this too. I'm really not that interesting in MY family!) :0) We went camping once and my brother Jason and I stayed up around the fire when everyone else was in bed just talking 'til atleast 3am. Neither one of us wanted to miss out.
4- I had a black tooth when I was little. I've been told my cousin dropped me as a baby. LUCKILY, it fell out!
5- I am TERR-I-FIED to pray in public!!! I will speak or sing, but praying FREAKS me out!!
6- I LOVE me some drugs! I'm not too fond of pain, so if there is a drug, I will take it! I think this worries my mom and my husband, but honestly, I can't become addicted because then they won't work when I need them.
7- I have dropped my cell phone in the toilet MORE than once! How, you ask?? I will put it in my back pocket and then when I go to pull my pants up, out it goes. I know, NICE visual! Don't worry though, I don't use them after that! :0)
8- I scare EXTREMELY easy! People don't even TRY to scare me, but that does NOT matter. Here's the thing, I SCREAM when I am scared. Doesn't matter where I am, if I get caught by surprise, out comes a loud scream! Jess cracks up everytime.
9- I say the word S**T when I don't mean to. It just comes out before I know what I am doing. I hit my head, out it comes. I drop something, out it comes. I slam on the breaks, out it comes. The worst was when we took our primary class to the park and I dropped a soda. YES, out it came! And of course, the bishop's son was in our class. How do you cover that up??
10- I love, love, love to dress up!! I loved it when I was younger and I love it as an adult! Problem is, you can't just do it anytime you want as an adult and get away with it. I know, I am a NERD!! Atleast, that is what Jess tells me.
This is a random time some friends and I dressed up in highschool. We went to the store and all over the place. Again, I know, I am a NERD! SO fun though!! Can you guess which one I am??

As an adult I have to find a REASON to dress up. This one is with my Bunco group. They weren't very happy when I told them they were going to have to dress up for the Halloween one. I don't know if they will let me host October again. :0)

I even convinced Jess to dress up with me this year. I'm pretty sure it was because there was a mask invovled. This was at our Trunk-or-Treat.

OKAY, so I tag EVERYONE that leaves me a comment! BUT, keep in mind that if you don't leave me a comment, you will hurt my feelings. :0( I know, I'm laying on the guilt!!
15 comments:
Caleb says he likes your costumes and from now on he is going to watch you every time you sneeze! I have to say when I read the first one I cracked up laughing because I pictured mom first and then you!! Haha... mom does the same thing!! She says she just can't hold it in anymore after having all us kids! haha!! I love it!
Liz you and Faith need to get help with your swearing problem. I'm sure that are groups for people like you and her.
And I got to say that girl dressed like a missionary in your bunco group is HOT!!!!!
Bobby and I read this together, and it's so funny. I can relate to the pee/sneeze thing. I was also laughing because I have heard you scream out loud before, a few times I think! Too funny!! Thanks for the laughs.
I really can't tell which one is you. The one in the helment?
I have to say...Kevin must be the exception with the whole not missing out on things. He couldn't even care less when it comes to stuff like that (actually I'm the one who wishes he cared more!). Thankfully I'm not having to cross my legs yet (knock on wood) when I sneeze. AND, you're not alone with the whole sh** habit. It's a serious one I need to kick. My kids will verify that too. AND lastly, we could soooo be drug buddies. I'm with ya. Give me some good pain meds and all is wonderful in the world!!!:-)
I love dressing up for Halloween with the kids! They love it too! My word of choice is sh** also. Looks like you have some good company.
you are so funny!! and dont worry I love to dress up as well!
Hey Liz it's Matt Belanger. I saw your blog from a comment ya left on my sisters blog..........I can't believe you swore in front of the primary kids. And I think you sent me that picture of you and your girlfriends all dressed up while I was on my mission. You are so funny, you write an interesting blog. Take care sister!
i have the same problem with the "S" word. Maybe we can help each other. I loved reading these about you. I can't tell which one is you, and yes the missionary in your bunco group is hot!!
Liz! I thought those were so hilarious! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Especially the little one. Crazy :)
Thanks ALisa
I have the same problem with the "S" word. That is always the first word that pops into my head!! I learned a lot about you from reading that post!
Also, I am very jealous of your trip to Hawaii. Do your parents want to adopt me and take me on their vacations? I would be happy to be the 180th Mohler child:)
I have the same problem with the "S" word. And it sounds like I'm in good company. I said it at girls camp when we got caught toilet papering Stake Camp. Talk about embarrassing. And they didn't even release me after that.
I love the picture of you girls in High School! That is just funny! For me it isn't the 'S' word but I am always saying Damn, see I just did it again!! :)
These are fun! I learned some new things about you! I know all about the trying not to pee when you sneeze. I guess that one of the things having kids does to us!!
Post a Comment