Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Okay, I would love to leave a great post about my wonderful 4th of July, but I am sick and can't think straight. Anyway, here is a video. We spent the weekend with my little sister Diane in Cedar City and did all the fun activities a small town provides. ENJOY!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love your kids <3 Hey we are out of town so we will have to pick the shirts up when we get back on the 19th. Is that ok?

Tiffany said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Looks like a fun time. I love small towns for the holidays, they are so festive.

Marylin said...

That stinks that you are sick, hope that goes away soon! From your slide show it looks like you guys had a great 4th! Oh and I keep forgetting to ask you, how did your husband lose the weight? I clicked on the link but wasn't sure what he did exactly!

Alisa said...

I hope you feel better. If you want Maddox to come play just give me a call. The pictures were so cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Kellie and Stephen said...

Your family is so cute! I love visitign Cedar, it's so fun! Hopefully one day both of our dreams will come true and we can be living in Cedar City.

Laura H said...

Holy Crap Liz your OUT OF CONTROL!!! That was very cute. I forgot my camera for the 4th.
Sorry to hear your sick. Do your visiting teachers need to bring you dinner?? I was sick last week and it was awful.

familiesarepriceless said...

Supper Cute Liz. Once again you are the cuties mom and have the cutiest little family. Love ya and miss ya

Lindsey said...

very cute! I am to lazy to figure out how to do stuff like that.

Elizabeth J. said...

Fun picture montage. How on earth do you get your hair to look so perfect and beautiful?! ALL. THE. TIME? Love it.

Caleb and Diane said...

Cute Pics!! Had a blast with you guys that weekend! Come back soon!

But I am trying really hard at this blogging thing! Its just not working for me! I am trying to leave blogs but some never work. So I am always copying and pasting so I don't lose all what I have written. Right now I can't seem to blog on Robyn's. Whats the deal? Is it just me?

Jenny Ham said...

I found that blog. All I can say is WOW. Perspective... It really puts things in order.

Jessi McCall said...

I love the matching shirts you all do every year. Old Navy should use you all as models. Especially since you and Jess are so skinny now! :)