Mason will be turning 7 tomorrow and I can't even believe it. Every year I find myself saying, "I can't believe I have a kid. I can't believe I have a two year old. I can't believe I have a five year old. I can't believe I have a seven year old!!" I imagine this will go on for the rest of his life. :0) Poor kid!

Mason is such a sweetheart. He is that boy that every mother wants their daughter to marry. NO, I am not just saying that because he is mine. I say all the time that it is such a good thing that he is so big because he can't hurt a fly. He has the most tender heart and hates to see people suffer. He puts all his efforts into everything he tries and always has to be the BEST at everything. Hmm, that couldn't have come from either of his parents? YES, we are a competitive household! As frustrating as his questions can be, as they start the moment he wakes up and lasts until he falls asleep, the insight he has is AMAZING! I was truly blessed with this little boy and I love him so much!

14 comments:
I can't believe Mason is already seven - WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
wow, that is crazy- you have a 7 year old! congrats. he looks like a cutie!
i added you to my page too!
Happy Birthday Mason!! Liz you can't be old enought to have a 7 year old. time flies and we are getting old. Richard and I are talking about getting a mini van too! This suburban is killing us in gas money. Love ya you sexy momma
I can't believe you have a seven year old either. Happy Birthday Mason.
7! I can't believe Mason is 7! I also find myself thinking I can't believe I have a child this old. Happy Birthday Mason!
I can't believe that you have a 7 year old - I have some major catching up to do!
That was a cute post about Jessi - that is cool that you are such good friends with her. I remember Jessi from the soccer days at Chap!
Wow! Mason you are getting big! I still remember the day your mommy brought you home to Grandmas house so we could see you. Yes you were crying like crazy but you liked it when Grandma took you out in the backyard. Wow! I agree with your mom! I can't believe you are 7!! But hey!! Guess what!? One more year and you will be baptized!! Yay!!! Which in one more step until you get to go on your mission like uncle Bryson!!
We Love You Mason!! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I really can't believe that you have a 7 year old. You're younger than me, and I'm young.
Hey Liz! This is Robin Egbert. I've read your blog a few times and thought I would leave a comment about Mason turning 7. Abby just turned 7 too! I have a few cute pictures of Mason and Abby at Abby's 1st birthday. Where does time go?
hi liz! i hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...your family is so beautiful! i am not even sure if you remember me- it has seriously been like 10 years, okay maybe longer but i thought i would leave a comment anyway. you look great!
It has been years since I've seen you . . . it's fun to see what you're up to. You have a beautiful family!! Ever since I started this blogging thing, it's amazing the people that I have got in touch with! Hope your boy had a great birthday!
Marianne
So, I need you to explain to me how to put the counter thing at the bottom of my page. I'm not very computer smart anymore!
Hi Liz, are you back in town yet!? I can't wait to hear about HAWAII!!! Holla at yer girl! OK anyway, WHAT? Mason's 7? That means I'm REALLY OLD..I remember how beautiful he was as a baby. I feel close to Mason because he helped me get through my knee surgery! LOL :)..He is by far our FAVORITE 7 year old, and I say that on behalf of Bobby, me, AND Phoenix!! Happy belated Mason!
He is the image of you Liz.....He looks a lot older than seven too. It's crazy when you think how the years fly and who once was your first born is now a little man. Its so sweet the close relationship you seem to have with him. That is so important with a mother and her son.
~Mandy
Post a Comment