Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WELCOME JESSI!!!

One of my VERY best friends came back to the blogging world yesterday and I wanted to give her a GREAT BIG WELCOME!! Jessi and I have known each other since the elementary days, but didn't become real close until we were married. Our husbands, Jess and Bobby, have been neighbors and best buds since they were 9! Jessi is one of the greatest people I know!! :0) I found my other half in her. I finally met someone that loves to EAT like me, ride four-wheelers with me, play soccer with me, gain weight and then take it right back off with me, and doesn't find me just completely annoying because I am so high strung! We both LOVE LOVE LOVE being active so it makes for a GREAT friendship. She even managed to get me into snowboarding this last year! PLUS it is a major bonus that our husbands get along so well! Bobby is as laid back as Jess and Jess never laughs as much as when Bobby is around. Also, Bobby is an AMAZING musician so he has totally helped me where it is needed!! About a year and a half ago they had their first baby girl named Phoenix. She was born three weeks before my Claire Bear so we have already deemed them best friends. (They don't really have a choice in the matter!)
Anyway, I thought I would just introduce them right now since you will be hearing a lot more about them. They are our travel buddies, date buddies, and sports buddies! So check them out here and say HELLO!!!

Okay Jessi, so don't kill me for posting this picture, but I LOVE it! She was playing with my son Mason and he took it. It totally shows her personality!

She stuck with me on the four-wheeling training and is a PRO now!! Again, sorry for the picture, but you do look HOT even after a dirty ride!

She was a trooper with her first baby, we were SO proud!

This is at Brianhead on our girls trip. That would be my HOT friend Mitra with us!

And of course, we can't forget Phoenix and Claire!! The little trouble makers!

14 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

Way to go Liz!! Make Jessi feel welcome and I am sure she will keep up on the blogging this time!! What a good friend you are!!

Where is a picture of her? People gotta know who Jessi is!!

Jessi McCall said...

LIIIZZZZZ....I don't know whether to be flattered by all those lies you wrote about me or mad at the hospital picture! haha.I seriously laughed out loud at that cross eyed picture. You're a GREAT friend, and I can't believe you and Jess actually like us. :) Thanks for the WARM WELCOME!

Lindsey said...

I Have heard about Jessi and Bobby before. good to put a face with the name!

GOT WOOD said...

hi liz. i found you through my sis's blog. it is about time she got a blog. anyways, you look so great and so happy! :)

Emily B said...

Cute blog, Liz. I saw Jessi's link from your blog and checked out her cute family. She looks gorgeous, and so do you.

Caleb and Diane said...

I told you people would want to 'put a face with the name.' Once again AWESOME!! Hahaha.. :0)

Mer said...

I just wanted to make sure you knew that I was reading your blog. One day I will give in and do my own.

Merridee

ABBOTTLAND said...

No, he will be 4 in September. He is in an Early Childhood Program for Speech Therapy and Special Ed. He goes to Galloway Elementary. It was hard letting him go to school at 3, but at least it won't be as hard when he goes to Kindergarten :)
I love your new Blog pic of you and Jess. You guys look so young and happy.

Tiffany said...

Jason was here!!!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Hey Liz! Your blog is so cute and your kids are adorable. I am still new at the whole blogging thing but I am getting addicted. I will put your link on mine. Stacy

Christa said...

Yes, it is Christa Arnold... but that's not my last name anymore. How have you been?? It's been so long!!!

Christa said...

Is your friend Jessi's maiden name Fikes?

Marylin said...

What a cute post! Maybe this is how I should get my non-blogging friends to do it, I will make them feel guilty with a blog about them blogging or not blogging :) I remember her, she was a cheerleader at chap for a minute right? I think one of my other friends is friends with her also. Small world huh! :)

Julie T. said...

You and Jessi are both so cute! You and Becca totally look alike- cute Mohler girls!