Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Valerie Prisbrey Imlay 1956 - 2008

8 comments:

Mer said...

That was beautiful!!! I love those songs you picked. You did a wonderful job, like you always do!

Mason clan 5 said...

That was awesome. How do you put church songs on there?

Marylin said...

Again I so sorry for your family's loss! From that video I can tell she is very loved and missed.

Laura H said...

That was a good tribute. You did a great job putting that together. So sorry to hear about your family's lost.

julie said...

That was a beautiful tribute. Absolutely beautiful!! You can tell she was very loved and will be sorely missed. So sorry for your family's loss. Thank goodness families can be together forever!!!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

What a beautiful tribute to her! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

familiesarepriceless said...

Do you do that video? Man I didn't even know her but now I feel like I did. What a sweet lady. She will be missed very much.

Jessi McCall said...

You did such a great job on that!! Necia looks SO much like her in those older pictures! It is obvious she was truly loved, and that's the best thing any of us can wish for. What a beautiful tribute.