Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Aubri!

My friend Aubri tagged me a few days ago! I was so excited to do it because I am always looking for something to blog. I know, I am a complete dork! But, there are a few things I've learned about this blogging thing. 1- I love love love to get comments! Therefore, I leave them on pretty much every blog I read. Also, I would feel like a stalker if I didn't drop a line letting someone know I was there. 2- I try to post a blog every 4 or 5 days so people will come back. Again, I know, I am lame! But, I know I'm not the only one that has thought this. (haha-you know who you are...) 3- I love my time in the morning between school schedules that I am able to sit and read other blogs. If people don't blog every 4 or 5 days, I get bored! So, before I start my tag, I leave this challenge to everyone. Try to blog every 4 or 5 days so your lame friend Liz has something to read. Thanks!

Okay... The 5 Things List! I'll do my best to find pictures!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Sleeping over at my Young Women President's house with all my girl friends practically every weekend.
2. Running with Mitra and Dawn.
3. Snowboarding with Mitra for the first time and crashing into lots of people.
4. Taking online classes so I could graduate high school early. I did NOT want to switch schools my senior year.
5. Playing soccer, which I so love but never feel like I can claim it because I'm not that good!

What is on my TO-DO list today?
1. Do the laundry
2. Get the car washed
3. Go to Jess' softball games
4. Make some goodies for my weekend away
5. Pack my clothes

What are my favorite snacks? mmmm...
1. Pumpkin Cookies
2. Monster Cookies
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Peanut Butter Cookies
5. Pretty much any cookies has a chance with me! :-)

What would I do if I were a millionaire? (This has been given a lot of thought)
1. Pay my tithing and taxes
2. Pay off debt (cars, house, school, etc.)
3. Set aside a chunk for the kids
4. Buy lots of land
5. Invest, invest, invest... I know, we're boring and logical!

Where have I lived? Probably not five places, we'll go with streets.
1. Seville
2. Players Club Dr.
3. Some street in St. George
4. Horizon Bluff Apartments on Horizon
5. My house today! (sorry, no street... gotta be safe! :-)

What jobs have I had? Got me, I haven't worked for the last 7 years.
1. Mohler & Mohler
2. Hot Dog On A Stick (for like a day)
3. Old Navy
4. Merck
5. Mohler & Mohler
If you look close you can see Hot Dog On A Stick food. Closest I was able to find.

People that MUST complete their own tag! YAY!
1. Jessi
2. Kellie
3. Alexis
4. Brandee
5. Who are we kidding, I want all of you to do it!! You know I'll read it.
 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

LOVED this post! But, why do I look like a homeless person in every picture you have of me? LOL. I'll keep this "tag" in my back pocket for when I'm outta ideas. :) BTW you look TINY, TINY, TINY in that hot dog on a stick picture.

aubri said...

You crack me up! Good thinking with the pictures, too!

Robin said...

I've also given the millionaire question soooo much thought too. I might have to do a post myself....

Nicole said...

I love reading tags. Good idea putting pictures in. That makes is funner.

Julie T. said...

I love also love when people post a lot- it is more fun that way! I didn't realize that your parents moved when you were a Senior.

Caleb and Diane said...

Once again I have fallin' behind on your blogs! But just so you know when I do check my blog and have time to update it, your blog is ALWAYS the first I check out!

Oh my gosh Mason is so cute!! That is such a cute story about his clicking in music!! Awesome! You must be excited!
I like your tag!! Cut pics to go along with too!!

Anonymous said...

cute post! it's funny that you said that about comments...i am terrible at that and you are so good! i always love your posts though. it's crazy to find people that you knew when you were so young!

The Dobbs said...

O.k so I've been blog stalking and read something about a December half marathon. When is it?? I need something to train for.
I enjoyed learning reading all these fun things about you.
Heather

ABBOTTLAND said...

I'm so glad you added pics to each answer, it made reading them more fun. I always enjoy when you comment on my posts, so I will continue to do the same. Thanks!
~Mandy

Jenny Ham said...

I moved when I was a Senior too. And wow! You look so skinny in your pics. Love to hear about your family

Lindsey said...

Very cute! And my name wasn't mentioned, so I don't feel responsible to complete this tag, just to let you know! :)

familiesarepriceless said...

I would but how do I? You are so cute Liz and I can't get over how flippen GREAT you look. You seriously need to be a model. Those are great pictures of you. Who took that one of you playing soccer? That was a great picture. Can't wait to see you again. I will call you Friday! I hope I make it back in time.