Friday, October 24, 2008

I Love Me Some Bunco...

...I especially love me some Halloween Bunco!!

I was able to barter a trade for October's Bunco. Lucky me!! I know some of these girls absolutely hate dressing up, but they were good sports. I thought everyone came with such creative and fun costumes this year! I probably annoyed them with all of these pictures, but how fun for us, right?? Can you guess who I am? No spoilers fellow Bunco players. :-)
 
Posted by Picasa



I didn't have a blog last year so I thought I would post our 2007 Halloween Bunco as well. How cute are all my friends? They're fun too! I'm just a lucky girl!
 
Posted by Picasa



Oh yeah, I try to decorate my house pretty well since I am making them all dress up. In my front room I had a strobe light pointed on Jess' last year Halloween costume. It is the one at the top of my blog. I had it completely stuffed, sitting on the couch with a sword in it's hand when they walked in. Then, my wonderful husband, came home just before we were done, put the costume on, and sat on the couch until the girls left. He was able to scare the first three that left really darn well. It was pretty funny! I think it was Lindsey that let out a big scream. Correct me if I am wrong.

16 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the pregnant nun. Are you the old man? If so, that is a great costume. It's hard to tell that it's you.

familiesarepriceless said...

How cute. Where do you have all this time? I'm with Emily I think you are the old man. See ya tonight!! Got to love Ball!!

Mason clan 5 said...

Hey old Man- I miss your Halloween Bash- Bunco style. Very creative costumes. I am sad I don't have Bunce anymore maybe I will have to start a group.

Ronda said...

How fun. I love playing in my bunco group too. That is a great idea to dress up for Bunco in October.

Marylin said...

K Old man, I can't get over the polygamist wife, sooo funny! The sad thing is there are women who aren't polygamist that would wear it! :) What a fun night!

Alisa said...

I heard it was such a blast! I love your costume. Laura told me what you were or i would have never guessed it was you. Next year i have to sub k?

Julie T. said...

My exact thought was "I love the pregnant nun!" Emily and I think alike I guess. What a fun Bunco night!

Jessi McCall said...

OMG you totally killed it..LOVE the old man costume!! You don't look like you at all!! I must say you are tied with the polygamist for most creative, or at least I hope that's what she's dressed as, it would be pretty rude of me if that's just how she dresses! Um..now I'm scared, is that a sub from Colorado City??? LOL

Mer said...

YES I am the one who HATES to dress up but it was still a lot of fun!!! It always is!

Elizabeth J. said...

So I went through each picture and I was like: that's not her...that's not her...that's a man so that's not her..and then I realized there were no other men so it had to be you. You look totally awesome!

What fun. I have never played BUNCO but I have heard that it's a blast!

Anonymous said...

that looks super fun! i totally missed the boat on bunco...i don't even know how to play. i have seen bunco night on so many people's blogs though...crazy! well, looks like a blast and i love the outfits!

Laura H said...

Thanks for posted those pics, I downloaded them. I showed Ken and he was laughing so hard at Carolyn's costume.
Had such a good time. Thanks.

Nicole said...

Liz, you are great! I would switch so that you could stay. I would also vote that you could always have halloween. I love the extra work you go to. Last night was an absolute blast!!! Thanks for a great time. Oh yeah; who is the looser that wore the same costume 2years in a row?!

The Dobbs said...

How fun. I love me some bunco too!it looks like you guys have a blast. What a fun group of girls.

aubri said...

You are so funny! I love your costume! That's so fun for you guys!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Great pics and everyones costumes are great. Are you the old man? Very good, I almost missed you :) So, I'm guessing you really love Halloween and dressing up, huh? Looks like great fun.