Well, I know I am going to regret putting this on here, but oh well. I keep this stuff pretty hidden, unless you see me on a regular basis. Anyway, it is VERY amateur and my vocals definitely need a lot of work, but this is as far as I can go with no schooling. So, in the interest of just completely hanging myself out there, here you go. These are my only finished songs, and honestly, they really aren't finished but life does not allow me to work on them. My music!
Let me know if you can't hear them, because I don't even know if what I am doing is right.
8 years ago
14 comments:
Wow I love it! Did you write them? Great Job. On "a goft" is that you singing alto? Love it!
You are really good, I'm so impressed!! I am so curious too...did you write all of the songs?? You have a great voice!
You have a wonderful voice and I can just imagine your songs with a big production of violins and such in the back ground!! Keep up the good work, it took my cousin lots of work to get her stuff out there and look where she is now!! You are sooo brave to put it all out there I am way too quiet about my music things. I would love to see your process!! :)
I finally got it to work!! Something was wrong with my quick time player. I had to re-install it. I love all of them and I have never heard the deep within one. I sat and listened to the mom one about three times and cried. You really do have a gift and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!!
Yes, I did write all of these. I guess I should have said that. It didn't occur to me. Sorry! Thank you guys for your words. I stressed out after I posted it, wondering if I should take it off.
Uh... I can't do it. I'll give it another try. Apparently it is possible. I'll let you know!
I can't get it to work either and I totally want to hear them. Maybe Nicole and I will have to figure it out together!
I LOVE all of them. I REALLY DO. Especially the one with Bobby. You two really sound good together. :) I can't believe it's taken you this long to post your music. If I could write and sing like that, I'd want EVERYONE to hear me!! You are too modest! singng/softball/soccer/4 wheelers/running/crafts/writing/
cooking/baking..and you're pretty! Is there ANYTHING you can't do?? You are such an inspiration! BTW, Phoenix was saying "lizzie" while it was playing! haha
When mine pops up, it comes in itunes?? I know other people have been able to bring it up in other programs, but I'm not sure what to do to make it work. Sorry, I'm not much help. :-)
I love them. I'm glad you put them on there! Seriously, that is so awesome that you do that. I wish I knew how to write music! But for real, I love the songs and your voice sounds beautiful!
Hey Liz, I was blog surfing and found your blog. I was so excited. I just started blogging and it is so neat keeping in touch with people you never see. You have such a cute family. You can check out my blod at marshalldiary.blogspot.com I couldn't get the songs to work, but I will try again
Way to be brave Liz. that was fantastic. I put them in my itunes so I can listen whenever I want :)
Across from the gallaria mall Its way fun
I know this comment is late but I finally had time to sit and listen to the music. They sound really good. You have a great talent. When you are making your albums one day don't forget your friend Alexis becauase I would love to sing back-up with you!
Post a Comment