Monday, October 27, 2008

Take A Position!

My mom just e-mailed me this link and asked me if I would mind posting it on my blog, and I don't. I thought it was awesome! Check it out!

ALSO, here is something fun a friend just e-mailed me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Marylin said...

I actually was thinking of you when I posted those pictures of Grace and forgot to say! She says that clothes make her hot! She will leave them on if it's a dress because it is comfy. It cracks me up cause it has gotten to the point where if I say "Let's get you dressed" she says "Where are we going?" as in the only reason to get dressed is if we are going somewhere!! :) Silly girl

ABBOTTLAND said...

Wow, that video gave me goosebumps and brought tears. I really wish I had a vote this election, I don't have my citizenship yet. Its very scary to think what might happen if the wrong persons gets voted in. We just have to pray!
~Mandy