Wednesday- Sang for a friends Young Women in Excellence Night.
Thursday- Went to a midnight showing of TWILIGHT with two great and FUN friends! I know, we are too old for this, but we had SO much fun that it's going to have to be a tradition from now on!
Friday- Played our last two softball games and took 2ND place. So sad! :-(
Saturday- Took family pictures. What an adventure! (More to come on that later.) Thanks Nicole!!!
Sunday- Went to church, then totally vegged out and took a nap for the first time in a long, long, time! Oh yeah, I ate probably a dozen cookies by myself. That's always fun!
Monday(today)- Woke up to take Mason to school and the car battery was dead. I'll see this as an excuse to get something done around my house. Trust me, it's needed!
So there you have it! But before I go I had to post this cute little video of Claire. I know, her hair is rarely ever combed these days. Not for lack of trying!

15 comments:
sounds like you've been busy!! 'tis the life of a mom.
loved the video. she is adorable!!
Claire is so cute! It was a lot of fun going to see Twilight and I agree we do have a lot of fun together.
Aww, I love her little friend! That is so sweet! Sounds like you've been busy, but aren't those the best weeks?! I love being busy! That's fun that you went to the midnight showing- you're crazy! I went to the one at 11 on Friday and was DEAD all weekend!
Well it sounds like you have been busy busy and I love it when you go to do something and your car doesn't start! ARGH!! That has happened one too many times to me! I am glad you are back posting because I always enjoy reading!! :)
So what did you think of the Twilight movie? I have been out of town and haven't seen it yet...
I am so jealous! I really wanted to go to twlight.
I can't believe how GREAT you look at the midnight movie! I was dozing off waiting for it to start! :) No shock there though, you always look put together..even at softball. Did we really get
2nd? I hoped that was a nightmare. j/k
AND, little miss Claire is so sweet. You always act surprised at how smart Phoenix is, and Claire is a little genius herself! Plus, she blows kisses and says i love you, and when I tell Phoenix to do that, she says "no Mama, stop it now" and then hits me in the face. LOl Claire is always a perfect little cuddly angel.
Thanks for the update! Claire is too cute! I think I'm busy- but, I'm not, just totally preoccupied by Ashlyn. I never get anything done around here. I keep waiting for Scott to come home 1 day and fire me from being a homemaker. Oh well! :)
Busy, busy, I can relate! I sometimes forget to eat because I just don't have time during the day.
I'm glad I got to be part of your crazy week. The movie was great. I am so glad that we went. I need to read the book so that we can go again!
Hope the pictures work out like you hope.
Next time your car won't start you can call me to pick up Mason. He is kicking butt on his running. Good for him!
Okay blog expert... two questions for you..
1. How do I get this picture on my blog?
2. How do I make the pictures in my posts so that you can click on them and they enlarge?
Not quite what I mean. You know how when you are looking at someone's blog you can click on their picture and it goes bigger, that is what I am wondering about. Some of mine do it and some don't. Any ideas???
I haven't seen the movie yet but hope to go this weekend sometime. Cute video.
I can't wait to see that movie. I'm on book number four now!
Very cute video and nice quick update!--watching other peoples kids talk...I always feel like I am behind with Daisy. She she be able to talk like that?
Post a Comment