HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Take some time to remember what you are thankful for. I am always happiest when I "count my many blessings." If you think there is nothing to be happy about, go watch Pollyanna, an all time classic! My list will have to wait until it's not 1:00 am. I know, what am I doing awake?? Enjoy your weekend and know that I am thankful for all of you! Yes, I'm getting cheesy, but I SO love friends!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Late Thanks Giving! Hope you had a wonderful day and ate some amazing food!! :)
Oh good someone else is getting cheesy on their blog. It makes me feel a little better. So i finally saw Twilight and i loved it and thought Edward was so HOT!!
I was sick for Thanksgiving...so I guess you can say I am SO THANKFUL for HEALTH!! I LOVE being healthy!! It's one of the better parts of life!!
Post a Comment