Our Claire Bear turned 4 years old on February 13th. I can't believe my baby is already this old. She has grown up way too fast and she is too smart and sassy for her own good. She is always saying the funniest things too. For example, "Maybe means I'll think about it and I'll think about it means yes." Or, "Can you take me to the dog store to buy a dog with your dog credit card?" Just today, she was begging for steak out of the freezer because she tasted it for the first time last night and has now decided it's her new favorite food. The child is crazy, funny, loving, smart, and irresistible. She pretty much rules the house and honestly, it is probably time to nip that in the butt. :-)
Anyway, we threw Claire a Disney Princess birthday party this year. We planned for a while and she picked everything she wanted. Unfortunately she was sick for her party but it didn't seem to slow her down too much.
My awesome friend Shelly made her an amazing castle cake that was to die for. Red velvet cake with a cheese cake center. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. If anyone ever needs a cake, she is very affordable and always does better than I ask for. She rocks.
Cinderella came for Claire's big birthday bash too, which all the little girls loved. I can't say the boys saw the awesomeness in it, but they were too occupied with the bounce house and all the balls to throw at each other. Cinderella and the Disney music Jess had going in the back ground really topped off an awesome party for my little girl.
The party could not have turned out better, which is always nice for the mom that worries and stresses about it for weeks. Claire was happy, I stayed in my budget, and everyone seemed to have a good time. What more can you ask for?
However, once the party was over, Claire couldn't fight off the sickness any longer. Her and I ended up spending the next three hours at the quick care just to get some medicine so the poor thing could get some sleep that night.
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment