Halloween seemed to come and go so quickly this year. If it weren't for the pictures, I would have a hard time remembering what actually happened. Jess and I didn't even have time to dress up. Actually, I do remember Mason had a baseball game right before the Trunk or Treat, which Jess met us at straight from work. This was when he was on over-time. After the game, we booked it to the Trunk or Treat, my kids put on their costumes in the car in the parking lot, and Jess and I looked like we came straight from a camping trip. Good times. Oh well, it was a great night and the kids had a good time.
Since Halloween was on a Sunday, we dressed the kids in their costumes and went to my parents for the actual night. A couple of their cousins were there too so they had a great time. Jess' birthday is November 1st so we actually had a little celebration at my parents for him as well.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment